Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Thirty-Ninth











What a spectacular photographic achievement. Someone took this while that man was falling after he jumped out of the World Trade Center. So perfectly aligned, so still, with those colors and those proportions while that guy was falling in the midst of mass chaos. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do you DO that? How do you react that fast?

I've been spending my days for the last week (week and a half?) basically doing nothing except for bootcamp and enjoying my glowy-happy life with A and our kitty. Considering that I'm about to run out of money and am still unemployed, it's absolutely inexcusable.

Which is why I haven't told anybody but you.

I've been claiming that I'm applying for jobs (which I've been doing for months without any response from any employer at all, even for positions for which I'm way overqualified) and studying for the CBEST before I study for the GRE (I made a study schedule that was overly ambitious and immediately derailed).

Instead, I'm reading endless analyses of Mad Men (it is SO good, and there is SO much to think about) and finding painfully amazing photographs on reddit.

No comments:

Post a Comment