Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Thirty-Seventh


So, unemployment's not overly interesting.

The highlights:
1) Traveling for a month with my mother and her friend.
2) Joining my mother's bootcamp class, which is the only thing making me feel accomplished at the moment.
3) Generally spending a lot of time with my mother, which is nice.
4) Getting my ridiculous foster cat back.
5) Finally completing my bumpy adjustment to my pre-China home again, so I am like butter melting all over A in love again. (I took him to the 6:30am bootcamp today, and he was perfect.)
6) Breaking the no-sugar edict; I fought with A and lied. Sort of trying to get back on board.
7) Studying a bit.
8) Starting ESL volunteer teaching tonight.
9) Behind on pen pal stuff, responding to emails, keeping in touch, studying, cat-related chores, and job searching. (Basically all my responsibilities.)

Me and my mom in England:


No comments:

Post a Comment