Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Forty-Fourth: Gleeful!












I came home an hour ago after watching the first several hours of Glee with my mother, Em, Y, and Y's mother.

Glee's such good, clean, musical fun; I was sure my family would love it. I had brought it over last week, and I campaigned for it heavily tonight when we were deciding what to watch. Em, because she is such a great audience, was laughing all the time, and everybody except Y (who just had brain surgery, so he is excused) was paying attention. As each episode concluded, there was continuous, unanimous voting to immediately start the next one.

They also voted that my dad should drive me home (instead of Em) so they could keep watching it.

I'm so pleased I was right!

Also, my best friend L sings all the time, sang in our college choir, and is a general (campy) TV junkie. She's basically had her head buried in the sand since starting medical school, though.

me: Have you seen Glee? You would love it forever.
L: psh of course I have. And I love it forever

No comments:

Post a Comment