Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Sixth

I forgot my camera today. I didn't even think of grabbing it, since C and I were just going to run errands, but so many lovely little things happened. It was an immense pity that neither of us had a camera, and we both thought so.

First, there were four colorful slippers (two pairs) lined up (to dry?) on this faded-yet-still-colorful metal framework of originally used for goodness knows what. The slippers were off-center, and there were chickens, and it was all so graphic-yet-funny.

Second, there was this dog: clean, short-legged, and following us.

Third, we had an impromptu sing-a-long with a motorbike burglar alarm. I'm not sure how we could have captured that on film, but it would have been worth the effort.

Fourth, we both got clay pots that were unusually delish. We also figured out which items on the menu they were so we could get them again (it's been a crapshoot at that restaurant thus far), and my (clay) pot was only 16 yuan!

Good food and beautiful weather is always worth a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment